Welcome to Victor Precision Engineering. We are a family owned business in Brisbane, Australia who focuses on designing and machining high quality “made in Australia” parts.
At Victor Precision, our focus is on providing specialised CNC machined parts to our customers with complexity and accuracy, made to specification with attention given to the tiniest detail. Our products range in size from minute intricate parts for scientific laboratory microscopes at the University of Queensland, to larger items for mining companies. We also design and manufacture small arms, parts and accessories for a number of law enforcement agencies as well as security companies and competition sporting shooters.
The quality control and testing phase of our services is vital in ensuring the safety of our end users.
At Victor Precision, our team has extensive knowledge in not only providing engineering solutions but in understanding our customers concepts and ideas. Our aim is to work closely with our customers to provide solutions to their problems, expand on their ideas and bring the product to life in an efficient & cost effective manner.
Our engineering services include:
- Complete design and manufacturing facilities
- Prototyping using the latest CAD CAM software
- Customised engineering solutions
- CNC machining, with both an Okuma CNC vertical machining centre and an Okuma LB3000EX CNC lathe with sub spindle.
- Manufacturing parts using exotic materials such as tungsten & titanium as well as acetal, aluminium, brass, steel, stainless steel, phosphor bronze etc
- In-house heat treating & hardness testing
- Large and small orders
Our quality machinery and software ensures that all our work is done with both precision and perfection, allowing no room for error. We have 20 years of experience working on both CNC and conventional machinery, thereby providing quality workmanship and superior products.
Whatever your requirements, Victor Precision can customise virtually any product or requirement using our engineering solutions. We’re happy to provide you with a free estimate or quote.